Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is it hot in here???

I have to admit, most of the side effects I've experienced with Femara are nothing compared to those of Clomid. However, the (almost constant) hot flashes I'm experiencing are definitely less than enjoyable. I wake up several times a night dripping in sweat and have to strip my clothes and blanket off, it's even quite noticable on my BBT chart. I've also noticed some headaches and several mood swings....sorry honey! :) I'm trying to quit drinking caffeine all together though so I'm thinking that might also be a contributing factor.

I also received my 'Pregnyl' trigger shot in the mail today, that was exciting! I'm still scared of giving myself an injection but we've come too far to let one little needle slow me down:)

 I'm just so thankful for all of the support DH & I have received from family...I can't imagine not having that support during this time in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment