Friday, February 10, 2012

Decisions, Decisions!

We're having to decide on a sperm donor now and we've decided to go with Fairfax Cryobank, mainly because they offer 'face matching'. That was really the most important thing to DH and I. The donor we ultimately chose happens to have alot in common with DH, not only physically but also personality wise, they're both engineers too! After I narrowed it down to about 4 donors we chose one together then had my mom look at the choices and give us her opinion, she chose the same donor as us so we kinda figure it was meant to be.
I called this morning and ordered one vial....which cost $445 plus $175 shipping, maybe we won't need more than one:)  They said that it would ship on Monday morning and arrive at UAB on Wednesday....I'm so relieved to finally have that part decided and finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment